Monday, July 30, 2007

hello, this is me!

I am Thomas. Mummy has created this new blog for me. She's going to have to help me write it to start off with because I am not very good at typing or speaking yet...
I wonder if you might like to make friends with me?
I'm going to be telling you about all the things I'm doing in my life, the new things I'm learning to do, things that make me happy, things that make me cross, things that make me laugh, things that make me cry, things I find easy and things I find harder.
Because my life is really very interesting! And I love it!!

3 comments:

Braska said...

Hi Thomas! Welcome to the blogosphere. At least that's what Mommy calls the place where we get to talk to friends we can't see in person. I'll be sure to check in on what's going on with you!

Anonymous said...

Hello Thomas! I can't wait to read more about you! I'll be checking in!

MammaMayMiller said...

thank you braska and jessica! I'll look forward to hearing from you some more :o)