Monday, August 6, 2007

No school

Well, I am on holiday for the summer and it's really nice not to have to get ready very early in the morning to get on my bus! I love going on the school bus, and there are 2 ladies that look after me and about 5 others, Gill and Rene. But I have to be ready for 8 o'clock, and Mummy finds it hard to get me done on time! So I get quite stressed and usually try and kick her (or Daddy) out of the way so they leave me alone! I like taking my time over things and hate being rushed. - So now I can stay in my pyjamas all morning if I want to! And breakfast goes on for about 2 hours, it's great.

So we've been going to the swings a lot, and also playing in the garden on the trampoline and the climbing frame, and pushing toy cars around. I love playing with toy cars and spend hours arranging them into rows or other positions; I make up little stories and they each have their own character. Sometimes they are naughty and I tell them off. Sometimes when I go for a walk, I am pleased to see them when I get back and say " 'eyo carck, back now!" ('hello cars, I'm back now') and give them a kiss.

This week end was really sunny and hot and we got the pool out and got wet! We spend all the time outside. We went to church yesterday and I played with all my friends there. I like it there and I get a lot of attention!

My friend Zephan from my school came with his mummy and his big brother Zach last Friday morning! Mum hadn't met him before, but she thought he was really cute, and very funny! He has Down's Syndrome like me, and he is 3. His Mum and Dad go to church too, and Mummy was really pleased about that :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww sweet sweet thomas how you must be loving the summer. I no I ahve been around to take ben out lots but I prommis I will take u out one day jus me and u (if mummy alows that)hope u r well!
love clair xxx

MammaMayMiller said...

yes that would be nice 'cos I love you very much, 'kair'!!

SmootherPrince said...

Just keep blogging, blogging, blogging.

Good on yer Mrs Wibbs enjoyed your Blog. May God bless you as you parent.

MammaMayMiller said...

thank you smootherprince, I have only just checked this blog this side of our holiday and I agree a post from Thomas is long overdue. Look forward to hearing from you again here or on 'Going Deeper'...

Helibear said...

are you back at school now?