Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I have a new bedroom and I like to sleep

My mummy is quite busy and I'm not yet very good at writing on the computer. So that's why this blog doesn't get updated very regularly... Since my last post, I have a new bedroom. I sleep in it all by myself! It used to be Mummy and Daddy's old bedroom, but they've moved into the 'new' part of the house and have a massive bedroom. My one is pretty good though! I have TWO beds in it!! My big brother Sam now has a bedroom to himself too and doesn't like it when Ben or me try and join him in his lego-making. He has a 'hook' on the door so that we can't get in when he's not there. It was Mummy's idea. Not sure it was a good one.

These first 3 photos are of me sleeping in my new bedroom (on the floor by the door, then in my bed after Mum moved me!!) Then there are a couple of me snuggling up on Mummy and Daddy's bed when I was poorly!This one is me having arrived back from school (I get home on the bus and I often fall asleep, so Mum has to put me in the buggy cos I'm too heavy to carry down) This last photo is a big yawn, cos I'd woken up after a bad dream and Mum took me into her bedroom to help me calm down. It worked a treat and I went to sleep quite quick after that!

1 comment:

Leticia said...

Congratulations on moving into your new bedroom.
Such a grown up young man!